Restaurants using Brighter Gold Rapeseed Oil
Balloo House, Killinchy, Newtownards
With a rich 400 year history, Balloo House tempts you with two very different culinary experiences under the same roof. Casual dining and classic pub grub downstairs and a luxurious upstairs restaurant for weekend and private dining overseen by chef Danny Millar.
Bushmills Inn Hotel - Bushmills
Time to take a slower pace of life. Step back to a time steeped in charm. From inglenook turf fires to hayloft snugs, there’s something to find behind every door – a secret just waiting to be unlocked. The welcome is warm and the fire is always lit. So pull up a chair, there’s always room for a friend.
The River Room, Galgorm Manor Resort & Spa - Ballymena
The finest produce and selection of wines await you at the River Room Restaurant with its floor to ceiling windows offering panoramic views across the River Maine where you may just spot our resident heron fishing for his supper! Recently awarded the coveted 2 AA Rosettes for culinary excellence, let your palette be revived by some truly memorable food.
Salty Dog, Bangor
The Salty Dog Hotel & Bistro prides itself on using local produce to create traditional and contemporary dishes with a twist. From bar snacks, to classic pub food and bistro dishes, as well as their a la carte menu, they work with local producers to bring the best of Irish ingredients to the plate.
The Lough Erne Resort - Enniskillen
The multi-award winning Lough Erne Resort, is a luxurious 5-star hotel in Enniskillen, the gateway to North West Ireland. Nestled on a 600 acre peninsula with spectacular views of the Fermanagh Lakelands and The Faldo Course, it's clear to see why Lough Erne Resort is renowned as one of the finest 5 star hotels Northern Ireland has to offer.
This restaurant is nestled in the heart of Spencer Road in the Waterside area of the city, with an atmosphere that is both intimate and buzzing. They take great pride in their food, which is all locally sourced and cooked by Head Chef/Owner Sean Harrigan, who is a passionate newcomer to the restaurant industry.
Belfast Cookery School in association with Mourne Seafood - Belfast & Dundrum
We were delighted that Belfast Cookery School in association with Mourne Seafood, Belfast and Dundrum is using only our cold pressed rapeseed oil. They also stock all of our range of rapeseed oil, so pick one up when you're there,
The seasons are set as nature intended, imagination and creativity help bring them to life. With an enthusiastic approach to seasonality, OX works every day to bring you the best possible dining experience.
Canteen at the Mac - Belfast
Canteen at the MAC – open 7 days a week, until late. Come in for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea, pre-show dinner or post-show light bites or even just a drink
James Street South, Belfast
Opened by Niall and Joanne McKenna, the restaurant marries the best of Northern Irish produce with classical French cooking, creating menus which change seasonally. Added to this a wine list of over 100 wines served by the glass, carafe and bottle, their service is attentive and professional. The team of Geoff Kemps, Stephen Toman, William King and David Fogg continually strive to provide food, wine and service that exceed expectations and represent excellent value for money. Over the years we have won many awards and our Chef/Proprietor Niall McKenna featured in BBC2 Great British Menu programme and won a place at a banquet with his dessert of Rhubarb and Strawberry with Lavender Ice Cream. Since then, the restaurant has received national recognition for its food and service.
- Saphyre, Lisburn Road, Belfast
- The Barking Dog, Malone Road, Belfast
- Deane's EIPIC, Howard Street, Belfast
- The Brewer's House, Donaghmore, Dungannaon
- Belfast Woodfire Pizza, Lisburn Road, Belfast
- Pizza Boutique, Castle Street, Belfast
- General Merchants, Upper N'Ards & Ormeau Rds, Belfast
- Long's Fish & Chips, Athol Street, Belfast
- Hoose Bistro, Upper Newtownards Rd, Belfast
- District Coffee, Ormeau & Stranmillis, Belfast
- Home, Wellington Place, Belfast
- Bistro Este, Upper Newtownards Rd, Belfast
- Square Bistro, Lisburn Square, Lisburn
- The Poacher's Pocket, Lisbane, Newtownards
- Sugar Cane Cafe Bistro, Comber, Newtownards
- The Owl & Pussycat, Ballynahinch Rd, Hillsborough
- The Parson's Nose, Hillsborough
- Bureau by the Lough, Newtownabbey
- The French Rooms, Bushmills
- The Causeway Hotel, Bushmills
- Ocho Tapas, Main Street, Portrush
- Blackrock B&B, Portrush
- Shola Coach House B&B, Portrush
- Strandeen B&B, Portstewart
- Paper Fig Cafe, Berne Road, Portstewart
- Lost and Found, Queen Street Coleraine
- Fullerton Arms, Ballintoy
- Upstairs at Joe's, Cushendall
- The Elk Bistro, Toomebridge
- The Market Yard, Market Street, Limavady
- Granny Annie's, Catherine Street, Limavady
- The Well Bar & Grill, Ballykelly, Limavady
- Fire & Stone Pizza, Catherine St, Limavady
- The Angler's Rest, Sea Coast Road, Limavady
- The Yellow Bird, Newtowne Square, Limavady
- Nonna's Woodfire Pizza, Spencer Rd, Derry/Londonderry
- The Lime Leaf Cafe, Strand Rd, Derry/Londonderry
- The Bishops Gate Hotel, Bishop St, Derry/Londonderry
- The Walled City Brewery, Ebrington Square, Derry/Londonderry
- The Pickled Duck Cafe, Guildhall Square, Derry/Londonderry
- Primrose Cafe, Carlisle Rd, Derry/Londonderry
- Pyke 'n' Pommes, The Quay, Derry/Londonderry
- The Gracehill Hotel, Ballymoney
- Leighinmohr House Hotel, Ballymena
- Dock No 1 Seafood Bar, Galway City
- Gaillot et Gray Pizzeria, Dublin 8
- Global Village, Dingle, Co Kerry