Broighter Gold - Farm Tours
We look forward to welcoming you to our farm. If you wish to book a tour, please ensure that you contact us before arriving. This is a working farm and at some stages we will not be able to open to public due to farm safety.
Visitors will get a full tour of our pressing room, and farm yard which normally takes approximately 1 hour.
- All visits must be booked in advance via email or telephone. (we are a working farm, bottling plant, and not all days will suit).
- No dogs or animals are allowed.
- We will need to know your date, time and number of tourists.
- We offer reductions for group visits.
- Oil and other goods can be purchased from our shop.
- No cameras/ video cameras are allowed (unless authorised).
- We are a farm, so dress appropriately.
- It may also be cold and wet - we do live in n.Ireland!