okay here is a really quick brussetta obviously you can go by the proper recipe but in times when you just dont have it all this is my take on it!
- two cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp basil oil
- 10 small tomatoes or 2/3 large ones
- salt and pepper to season
- chop the garlic up finely, then add some salt into the garlic, use the side of your knife and make it into a paste, or just keep chopping it super fine with the salt incorporated.
- chop the tomatoes into small pieces.
- then get a small bowl, and add all your ingredients in together, add your oil, and toss well.
If you have some nice breads, then toast and add your topping! Enjoy
Obviously you can have this gluten free with some niceGluten Free Breads.