Pak choi, pea and herb salad by Joe Morris Studios
- Quickly defrost 100g Green Isle petit pois in boiled water. Set aside to drain.
- Chop up 2 McCormack’s Family Farm pak choi.
- Tear a good handful of McCormack’s Family Farm coriander leaves off the stem.
- Pull approximately 10 large fresh McCormack’s Family Farm mint leaves and 10 basil leaves off their stems.
- Cut off approximately half of the McCormack’s Family Farm pea shoot tray.
- Cut up all the herbs, wash together with the pak choi and dry in a salad spinner.
- Place in a serving dish.
- Add 2 tbsp chopped spring onion and pour in ½ tbsp Broighter Gold Thai infused rapeseed oil and ½ tbsp Broighter Gold chilli infused rapeseed oil. Mix well.
Serve with Marinated feta cheese
- Pour 150ml Broighter Gold chilli infused rapeseed oil into a saucepan.
- Add 2 peeled and sliced one bulb garlics,
- 10 large torn McCormack’s Family Farm fresh bay leaves,
- 1-2 tsp chipotle chilli flakes and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a dish to cool down. Once the oil has cooled down, add 200g of feta cheese, cut in chunks.
- For best results, marinate overnight before serving.