Another lamb recipe for Love Lamb Week!
Grilled Lamb and Rosemary skewers, Mussenden Za’atar salt, Broighter Gold lemon and hummus. Match made in heaven with the lamb.
- 500g lamb leg meat
- 4 Rosemary stalks, most of the leaves removed
- 2 teaspoons Mussenden Za’atar salt
- 1 tablespoon Broighter Gold lemon
- Skewer the meat onto the rosemary.
- Mix the salt and oil and rub all over the lamb.
- Cook in a hot grill pan or bbq to your liking
- 1 tin chickpeas drained
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 4 tablespoons Broighter lemon oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- Salt to taste
- Cook the shallot and garlic in a tablespoon of the oil until soft and golden. Add sesame and cook for a minute.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons of the chickpeas. Blend the rest with the shallot mixture, lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of the oil. Add a dash of water and blend to a purée. Season.
- Fry the remaining chickpeas and rosemary in the oil for a minute.
- Serve on top of the hummus with the kebabs.
- Scatter a little more of the salt on top.