Spicy Carrot Hummus by Stella from the French Rooms.
- 1 cup Chickpeas
- 1/3 cup Tahini
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 300g Carrots (chopped into chunks)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp salt (North Coast Smokehouse salt)
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp coriander
- Broighter Gold chilli oil
- Pop all the ingredients in a food processor apart from the Oil, blitz and slowly add the Broighter Gold Oil until the hummus is smooth but thick.
- Spoon into a bowl and decorate with chick peas and a drizzle of Broighter Gold Chilli Oil.
- Serve with crudites (vegetable sticks) and warm pitta bread.