Love Lamb Week - tamarind and ginger glazed lamb ribs - By Paula McIntyre MBE
- 2 tablespoons tamarind ( or substitute brown sauce)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 35ml soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons finely grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon Broighter Gold rapeseed oil
- Chilli, coriander and peanuts to garnish
- Cut the rack into ribs and steam for an hour.
- Boil the tamarind, honey, soy and ginger in a saucepan until syrupy.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Add the ribs and cook until sealed. Add tamarind mixture and cook to glaze.
- Garnish with chopped peanuts, finely shredded chilli and coriander