Kids and big kids alike will love these. simple, quick and great for using up bananas that are just about to go off!
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of Whites Oats or GF Oats
- 1/3rd cup of GF Self Raising Flour
- Pinch of sale
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Add all your ingredients into a Nutribullet or small blender, and blitz!
- Heat your pan, add some lemon oil to the pan, cook your pancakes over a medium heat for approx 30-45 sec on each side.
- Leave on a cooling rack to cook, or eat immediately!
I prefer to use our Chilli Rapeseed Oil! They are fabulous!
(Please note that all the pancake pictures are the same, until I remember take one to update these!)