- 2 x 400g tins of chickpeas
- 2 x dessertspoon of Tahini paste
- 2 x cloves of garlic
- 100ml lemon infused Broighter gold rapeseed oil (you could use Thai, hickory smoked, chilli or truffle!)
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Drain the contents of both tins of chickpeas, rinse, and pour into a magi-mix.
- add two desert spoons of Tahini paste.
- peel and chop the cloves of garlic and add to the magi mix.
- mix all the ingredients together until you can no longer see the skins of the chickpeas.
- Then gradually add the lemon infused oil (or your choice), through the funnel and watch as it turns into a smooth paste. Add more or less oil to suit depending on the texture you prefer.
- Serve with warm pitta breads, crusty, or raw vegetables.