- 30g flat leaf parsley leaves (no stalks)
- 1-2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 40g grated parmesan
- 30g pine nuts
- 75ml Broighter Gold Rapeseed Oil (or 50ml Lemon oil and 25ml Broighter Gold Rapeseed Oil)
- Freshly ground sea salt
- Lightly toast the pine nuts in a dry pan over a moderate heat for 2-3 minutes, moving the nuts continuously.
- Put all the ingredients (except the oil and salt) into the food processor. Blend for a second or two, add the oil and a little salt.
- Taste and correct seasoning. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 weeks.
Fiona Robinson, Linenhill Kitchen and Deli, NI 4 Kids, August 2014 Edition.