Roast Lemon Chicken
(or try our Rosemary and Garlic infused for an alternative)
- 1 Whole Chicken approx. 1.6kg
- Small bunch of thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 10ml Broighter Gold Lemon Oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Crush the garlic into a paste, mix with 2 tablespoons of Broighter Gold lemon oil and the Thyme leaves
- Rub the paste over the chicken
- Season well and cook for 1 hour 20 mins (depending on weight).
Roasties done in Rosemary and Garlic Infused Oil. I love a good Sunday roast, and when I do my roasties everyone prefers them to mash spuds!
- Par boil your potatoes for 5-8 mins just until you can see them changing slightly in colour.
- Don't let them go like mush otherwise they have gone too far. You want them still intact.
- Pour out the hot water, and then place the pot back on the ring at a low heat to dry out 1 min max.
- Use a hot baking tray, and drizzle with rosemary and garlic oil.
- Then place your potatoes onto the tray carefully.
- Drizzle all the potatoes and toss them in Rosemary and garlic oil, salt and pepper and roast for approximately 30 minutes in a hot oven.
- Slice your carrots in half, and drizzle with lemon Broighter Gold, the flavour will be bursting out!