Sunshine Salad - Mozzarella Cheese, Plum Tomatoes, Mint leaves and Basil Oil
This is simple, easy entertaining. Please try this at home, and mess about with whatever oil is your favourite!
- 1 large mozzarella ball
- 12 mint leaves
- 8 plum tomatoes halved
- 5-10ml Broighter Gold Basil Infused Rapeseed Oil
- Seasoning Salt and Pepper
- Pull your mozzarella balls into chunks, this doesn't have to be perfect! Messy is good!
- Pick off your mint leaves and scatter around the plate.
- Slice your plum tomatoes in half and again scatter over your cheese.
- Drizzle with basil infused oil (but this would be delish with lemon oil or the hickory oil.)
- Season with salt and pepper.
Now you have another easy dish for BBQ Season!