This is simple, easy entertaining. Please try this at home, and mess about with whatever oil is your favorite!
1 large mozzarella ball
12 mint leaves
8 plum tomatoes halved
5-10ml Broighter gold BASIL Rapeseed Oil
Seasoning Salt and Pepper
- Pull your mozzarella balls into chunks, this doesn't have to be perfect! Messy is good!
- Pick off your mint leaves and scatter around the plate.
- Slice your plum tomatoes in half and again scatter over your cheese.
- Drizzle with basil infused oil (but this would be delish with lemon oil or the hickory oil.)
- season with salt and pepper.
Now you have another easy dish for BBQ Season!