Steak stir fry
This dish can be changed in so many ways - depending on how hot you like your food. Add your favourite food (or do what I do) and use up what needs to be eaten rather than wasting food!
Personally, I love using the Thai or Chilli oils for stir fries, but it's not everyone's cup of tea! Why not try using our Garlic Infused, Hickory Smoked or our Lemon infused - each one is very good for adding flavour and saves you having to buy all the different ingredients/flavours.
- 2 x sirloin steaks
- Rice noodles
- 10 x baby sweetcorn
- 4 x scallions
- Handful of spinach
- Sugar-snap peas
- Broighter Gold Hickory smoked oil
- Salt and pepper
- Leave your steaks out to rest at room temperature for an hour before cooking. Season your meat on both sides, and add some Hickory Smoked oil - cover with cling film.
- Chop all your vegetables into similar sized pieces (this will allow them to cook evenly)
- Add your steaks to a very hot pan and cook on one side until crispy (not burnt) then cook the other side
- Meanwhile, add your vegetables to a hot wok, and keep tossing (again to avoid burning)
- In a separate pan, add your rice noodles to boiling water - they will be cooked in 3 minutes
- When your steak is cooked - leave aside to rest
- Drain your noodles and add your vegetables, adding a little Lemon oil and soy sauce if you wish
- Slice your steak and place on top of your noodles - Enjoy