- 6 tbsp cold pressed rapeseed oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 150g medium oatmeal
- 6 tbsp Thai sweet chilli sauce
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- 200g green beans, halved
- 2 x 80g bags pea tops
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a large frying pan. Mix the chicken with 50g oatmeal and seasoning and fry for 5-6 minutes until crispy and cooked throughout. Remove from the pan. Toss in the chilli sauce.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to the pan and fry the onions for 3 minutes then add the remaining oatmeal and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, blanch the beans in boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and cool. Mix into the pea tops. Mix the remaining oil with the vinegar and toss into the salad. Divide between 4 plates and top with the chicken. Sprinkle over the onion mixture and serve.
Frozen peas can be used instead of the beans. Try using smoked haddock instead of chicken.