This fresh tasting salad is so easy to prepare you can have it on the table in just 10 minutes.
For the dressing
- 2 tbsp cold pressed rapeseed oil
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 1-2 tsp dark brown soft sugar (to taste)
- 4 salmon fillets, each weighing approximately 150g
- 1 tbsp cold pressed rapeseed oil
- 1 avocado
- 1 x 130g bag baby leaf salad
- To make the dressing, combine the ingredients in a small bowl, season and set aside.
- Slice each salmon fillet into 3 strips. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the salmon strips and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Halve the avocado, remove the stone, peel and cut into slices. Arrange the salad leaves on 4 plates and arrange the avocado on the leaves. Top with the cooked salmon and drizzle with the dressing.
Sprinkle the avocado with lemon juice if you wish to prepare it in advance to prevent it from discolouring.