WHITE BEAN & TOMATOES – Rosemary and Garlic Rapeseed Oil
- 400g tinned butter beans
- 150ml Broighter Gold Rosemary & Garlic oil
- 2 medium onions thinly sliced
- 2 carrot diced
- 2-3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tsp dried rosemary & thyme
- 400g tinned tomatoes
- 2 tbsps tomato purée
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- salt & pepper
- fresh parsley
Marinaded Goats Cheese
Shredded Lamb (you could use any left over meat).
- Heat the oil in a large pan, add onions and sauté until softened.
- Add garlic, carrots and herbs.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato purée, sugar and cinnamon. Season to taste.
- Add butter beans
- Tip into a baking dish and pop into oven for 30 minutes at 180 degree C.
- garish with fresh herbs
- Crumble over marinades cheese
- topped with warm pulled Lamb
Here are a few ideas, to make it Vegan, vegetrian, or with lamb! Enjoy x