Marinated Irish Goats Cheese in Garlic Oil
- 150ml Broighter Gold Garlic Infused Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sichuan peppers
- 1/4 tsp Fennel seeds
- 1/4 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds
- 150g Irish Goats cheese (St.Tola/Carraig Ban)
- Warm the oil and spiced gently to infuse.
- Cut cheese into cubes and place into a sterilised jar/container.
- -Pour over oil, add a little more oil if needed and marinade for a day or two...
- Store in the fridge.
- Use crumbled on soup, tossed through a salad or simply with crackers or bread!
You could also try the Rosemary and Garlic Infused oil/Hickory Smoked or if you could handle Chilli Infused!