- 250g Raw prawns
- 1 clove of garlic mashed into a paste
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tablespoons Broighter Gold Basil Oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 100g dried pasta
- Bring a large pot of salted water up to the boil
- Heat a sauté pan on a medium heat place the basil oil in the sauté pan along with the garlic drop the pasta into the boiling water place the raw prawns into the sauté pan once the pasta is cooked ( about 5 mins) remove from the water and place in the pan with the prawns, toss well together and season with salt pepper and lemon juice.