Linguine with Lemon, Garlic and Thyme Mushrooms
- Slice 225g chestnut mushrooms and mix in a large bowl with 80ml rapeseed oil
- 1tbsp sea salt
- 1 small clove of garlic crushed
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 4 springs of thyme leaves
- 500g linguine
- Cook 500g linguine as per pack instructions and drain, reserving some of the liquid.
- Add the pasta to the mushrooms bowl and toss together with chopped parsley 2-3 tbsp grated parmesan, and black pepper.
- Add a little of the cooking liquid if needed to loosen.
- Serve immediately.