- 2 x 10oz Rib Eye steaks
- Broighter Gold Rosemary and Garlic oil
- 250g baby potatoes
- Rocket to Garnish
- Sea salt & black pepper
- Place the steaks in a Perspex dish, coat each steak in 2 tablespoons of Broighter Gold Rosemary & Garlic oil. Allow the steaks to marinade for a minimum of 2 hours (preferably overnight).
- Pre-heat your oven to 180 Celsius and place a dry frying pan on full heat.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges, season with salt and fresh ground black pepper, coat with 3 tablespoons of Broighter Gold Chilli oil (or you could also use our Liquid Gold). Place on a baking tray and place in the oven - these will take approximately 20 minutes.
- Lift the marinated steaks out of the fridge. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then place the steaks in the frying pan, after 3 minutes turn over and allow to cook for a further 3 minutes - if you like your steak cooked a little more, place it directly on top of the potatoes in the oven, this will allow the potatoes to absorb any cooking juices and add extra flavour.
- Allow the steak to rest in a warm place for appox 5 minutes............plate up and enjoy.
Toss your rocket with our Lemon or Basil Liquid Gold and serve immediately.