- 3 tbsp Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- 500g pork fillet, diced
- 250g couscous
- 20g parsley, chopped
- Mix 2 tbsp oil with the paprika and ½ tsp cinnamon. Stir in the pork and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Thread the pork onto 8 skewers and place under a preheated grill for 15-20 minutes turning occasionally, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous, ¼ tsp cinnamon, remaining oil and seasoning in a large bowl. Pour over 400ml boiling water, cover and allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Fluff up with a fork and stir in the parsley. Serve with the pork kebabs.