(credit to Tescos.com for recipe and photo)
- 250g halloumi cheese
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp lemon Rapeseed Oil
- 1 ciabatta loaf (275g)
- 200g char grilled peppers in oil, drained
- Cut the halloumi into 8 slices. Mix together the lemon zest, juice and 2 tbsp oil. Add the cheese and marinate for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the bread in half and each in half again length ways. Brush each side with the remaining oil and griddle for 1-1½ minutes each side until golden and crisp.
- Griddle the cheese for 1 minute on each side until golden. Top the bread with the peppers and then the cheese. Drizzle over the remaining lemon mixture.