(Credit photo to BBC Good Food.com)
- 1 Large sweet potato cut into 1cm cubes
- 1 tbsp cold pressed rapeseed oil
- 1 small onion finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 4 large eggs
- Small handful of chives
- 1tbsp sesame oil
- Dash of Tabasco Sauce
- Pinch of sugar
For the Salsa
- 250g tomatoes of choice - quartered
- 2 spring onions thinly sliced
- Handful of chopped coriander leaves
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 3 tbsp cold pressed rapeseed oil
- Mix all ingredients together for the salsa, season and chill.
- Heat the grill.
- Heat a non stick omelette pan and add the oil.
- Toss the potato and onion, season and cook for 4 to 5 mins until potato is just tender.
- Beat the eggs and chives and add onto the potato shake the pan to distribute the ingredients and cook on a low heat for a few minutes until the eggs are beginning to set.
- Place the pan under the grill until the frittata has just set on top.
- Leave to stand for a minute and place on a plate, spooning the salsa on the centre and serve.