This is a very simple recipe and you can use any size of yoghurt carton as long as you stick to all the ingredients using the same one!
- 1 Carton of Pineapple, Mandarin or Hazelnut Yoghurt
- 1-1 1/2 Cartons Caster Sugar
- 3 Cartons of Self Raising Flour
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 Carton of Broighter Gold Rapeseed Oil
- Put yoghurt into cup, wash and dry carton.
- Put eggs, oil yoghurt into a bowl and beat well.
- Then beat in flour and caster sugar for one minute.
- Turn into 2lb loaf tins and Bake at 180 degrees fan oven for 35-40 mins.